nice day
Here is a pic of the lake at the park we go to most often. The weather was nice and clear today after a couple of days of rain. The weather is starting to get cooler, but it is still pretty nice. The first time we came to Portland was almost exactly four years ago, and it seems like it was much colder then. We are going to see if we can make it this winter without using our heaters. We have older baseboard heaters in our apartment, and I am afraid they will get too hot for Colin to play around, and there is no way to cover of protect the one in the living room. I have heard various predictions about the winter saying that it is going to be a bad winter because it was a hot summer, and other people saying the oppisite. I guess we'll just have to wait and see...


1 Comments:
great picture! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home