Regularly scheduled program
So I worked for one month and one day as a car salesman. I interview last week, and was offered a positions a part time academic advisor at Mt. Hood Community College. I am waiting for the results from my background check, and then I will start my new job. I an glad I explored the car business, and if I was single and hated myself I am sure I would have really liked it. The worst part was working 13 hours on a slow day knowing you weren't making any money, and probably going to get yelled at too. I met some really interesting people there, and I'll try to write up some of the better stories in the next couple of weeks while they are still fresh.
In other news I have everything I need to make my first batch of beer in about a year. I am going to clean all my equipment tomorrow, and brew over the weekend. I have some good yeast from a local brew pub, so I should be able to bottle in about 5 days from brewing.
In other news I have everything I need to make my first batch of beer in about a year. I am going to clean all my equipment tomorrow, and brew over the weekend. I have some good yeast from a local brew pub, so I should be able to bottle in about 5 days from brewing.

1 Comments:
Congrats on the new job! Yayy. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home