the big news
As I implied below... I am leaving my job, and we are moving to Portland in the next month. The job turned out to be kind of a dud, and I never quite fit in the college here. There are things I could have done differently at different points, and there are things that I think could stand to change where I was working, but all in all it isn't the place for me, and Lacey isn't really the place for us. So back to plan A. My plan it to meet with an admissions counselor at Portland State and map out a plan to get a Master's in Counseling, starting the program there in Fall 2006. We will be going down there a couple of times over the next few weeks and scoping out a place to live and running down some job leads. Please wish us luck on our new adventure, and we'll do our best to keep you updated.

4 Comments:
dude, I totally wish you luck. I am really sad now though, Portland is a lot farther than Lacey from Seattle *sniff*
True, but we will be closer to Carl's Jr.... so your next birtday expedition, you can stay with us!
duuuuuude, good point. And I still really want to go to the Portland Zoo. They have chimps!
holy crap! i'm jealous!
Jen S
Post a Comment
<< Home