The eightball made me do it
Oh wise magic eightball
Should I quit my job and move to Portland?: Yes
Will quitting my job and trying to leave here be a total pain in the ass?: Yes, definitely
Will my family and I be okay if we move to Portland?: Signs point to yes
Will be be able to find jobs in our first month there?: Most likely
Would you lie to me magic eightball?: very doubtful
Will moving to Portland be a good move for Colin? : You can count on it
Portland here we come.
Should I quit my job and move to Portland?: Yes
Will quitting my job and trying to leave here be a total pain in the ass?: Yes, definitely
Will my family and I be okay if we move to Portland?: Signs point to yes
Will be be able to find jobs in our first month there?: Most likely
Would you lie to me magic eightball?: very doubtful
Will moving to Portland be a good move for Colin? : You can count on it
Portland here we come.

2 Comments:
Wow! Good Luck... My cousin lives in Portland (Or actually, Vancouver Washington, but close enough!) I hear it's very nice.
wow! that was surprising! I didn't even know you were thinking about it! I am so sorry that it didn't work out for you, why don't you move to Seattle, dammit!!
Post a Comment
<< Home