Call the anti doping agency
When I was watching the artistic portion for the opening ceremony, I thought to myself... wow... how high were these guys when they came up with this. At the end I found the answer... really really high. Did you see the frickin torch... it looks like a giant joint! As they set it ablaze and it rose into the air, the comparison is undeniable.
They played a Simon & Garfunkel song over the closing montage, and the lyrics that matched up with the slow motion shots of the giant doobie torch were "easy dreams at the end of a chain smoking day, easy dreams at the end of the day..."
Coincidence?
They played a Simon & Garfunkel song over the closing montage, and the lyrics that matched up with the slow motion shots of the giant doobie torch were "easy dreams at the end of a chain smoking day, easy dreams at the end of the day..."
Coincidence?

2 Comments:
dude, it does look like a joint! that is classic.
that is fantastic!
Post a Comment
<< Home