Friday, August 13, 2004

A sucker for the new and unusual

I have an affinity for novelty snackfood, and if something looks half way appealing I'll give it a shot. To that end I recently tried the piña colada White chocolate almond joy (which taste like piña colada air freshener smells) and an "inside out" Resse’s peanut butter cup (tastes like those cheap choco/penutbutter Easter candies).

More exciting is that Pepsi is coming out with more limited edition themed sodas. Black Mt. Dew for Halloween that is grape flavored, ginger cinnamon xmas Pepsi, and a taco bell only "Baja Blast" Mt. Dew --which I envision to be margarita flavored. Excellent.

The one I think will taste the best is the spiced Pepsi, it sounds like an great combo the only danger is that it might be too sweet. The only thing that could make it sound like a better idea is if it was ginger cinnamon spiced Coke.

Look for them soon in a store near you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home